Fitting (Medium elasticity)
Size S (UK 6) measures for bust cup A - B, chest 30-32", waist 24-27"
Size M (UK 8) measures for bust cup A - C, chest 32-34", waist 26-29"
Size L (UK 10) measures for bust cup A - C, chest 34-36", waist 28-31"
Size XL (UK 12) measures for bust cup A - D, chest 36-38", waist 30-33"
Size 2XL (UK 14) measures for bust cup B - D, chest 38-40", waist 32-35"
Size 3XL (UK 16) measures for bust cup B - E, chest 40-42", waist 34-37"
Model is 175cm / 5'9". Her bust size is 34A and wearing a size S (Small).
Do follow this guide to extend the lifespan of your delicate active gear.
- Pre-wash with 1 teaspoon of salt in cold water, to prolong colour.
- Take out removable paddings & unfasten all buckles, before wash.
- Best to hand wash. Gentle machine wash in cool or lukewarm water.
- When using machine, wash inside out in a garment bag, with similar colours.
Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
Do not use bleach.
Do not squeeze too hard. Do not soak or leave it wet.
- Spin dry to remove excess water.
- Avoid direct sunlight. Hang inside out, in the shade to dry.
- Avoid rough surfaces like rocks, which will damage the fabric.
Caution on active gear: FUNFIT uses high quality dyes on our apparel, however we cannot guarantee complete colour fastness on some fashion colours. Be careful not to wear light coloured clothing over wet active wear. Some shades may bleed or transfer when wet. We recommend that you do not wear your active gear in spa baths, as it could cause damage to your apparels.