Fitting (Med elasticity)
Size S (UK 6) measures for bust cup A - B, chest 30-32"
Size M (UK 8) measures for bust cup A - C, chest 32-34"
Size L (UK 10) measures for bust cup A - C, chest 34-36"
Model is 168cm / 5'6". Her bust size is 32B and wearing a size S (Small).
Do follow this guide to extend the lifespan of your delicate swimwear.
- Pre-wash with 1 teaspoon of salt in cold water, to prolong colour.
- Take out removable paddings & unfasten all buckles, before wash.
- Best to hand wash. Gentle machine wash in cool or lukewarm water.
- When using machine, wash inside out in a garment bag, with similar colours.
Do nottumble dry, dry clean or iron.
Do notuse bleach or fabric softener.
Do notsqueeze too hard. Do not soak or leave it wet.
- Spin dry to remove excess water.
- Avoid direct sunlight. Hang inside out, in the shade to dry.
- Avoid rough surfaces like rocks, which will damage the fabric.
Note: Always rinse immediately after use.
Caution on swimwear:FUNFIT uses high quality dyes on our apparel, however we cannot guarantee complete colour fastness on some fashion colours.Be careful not to wear light coloured clothing over wet swimwear. Some shades may bleed or transfer when wet.We recommend that you do not wear your swimsuit in spa baths, as it could cause damage to your swimsuit.
Fake tanning products will mark and damage swimwear. FUNFIT recommends taking extra care when using these products and always ensure they are completely dry before they come in contact with your swimwear.Some sunscreen lotions and tanning oils may mark or damage swimwear.