Function Water sports
Sun Protection Blocks UVA & UVB Radiation
Material 4-Way Stretch Polyamide
Content 80% Nylon 20% Spandex
Features Full Length Zipper design, "No Pinch" Zipper Flap, Zipper Garage and raglan sleeve
Note: Discreet shelf bra lining sewn for modesty purposes is available for size 6 and above. Cup pads are sold separately.
Size 1 measures for 6 months to 1 years old
Size 2 measures for 2 to 3 years old
Size 3 measures for 4 to 5 years old
Size 4 measures for 6 to 7 years old
Size 5 measures for 8 to 9 years old
Size 6 measures for 10 to 11 years old (F) 10 years old (M)
Size 7 measures for 12 to 13 years old (F) 11 years old (M)
Size 8 measures for 14 to 15 years old (F) 12 years old (M)
Do follow this guide to extend the lifespan of your delicate swimwear.
- Pre-wash with 1 teaspoon of salt in cold water, to prolong colour.
- Take out removable paddings & unfasten all buckles, before wash.
- Best to hand wash. Gentle machine wash in cool or lukewarm water.
- When using machine, wash inside out in a garment bag, with similar colours.
Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
Do not squeeze too hard. Do not soak or leave it wet.
- Spin dry to remove excess water.
- Avoid direct sunlight. Hang inside out, in the shade to dry.
- Avoid rough surfaces like rocks, which will damage the fabric.
Note: Always rinse immediately after use.
Caution on swimwear: FUNFIT uses high quality dyes on our apparel, however we cannot guarantee complete colour fastness on some fashion colours. Be careful not to wear light coloured clothing over wet swimwear. Some shades may bleed or transfer when wet. We recommend that you do not wear your swimsuit in spa baths, as it could cause damage to your swimsuit.
Fake tanning products will mark and damage swimwear. FUNFIT recommends taking extra care when using these products and always ensure they are completely dry before they come in contact with your swimwear. Some sunscreen lotions and tanning oils may mark or damage swimwear.