INTERNATIONAL SIZE CHART
FUNFIT designs are all uniquely designed.
Due to different materials' stretchability and fit, each style have its individual fit description (in inches) under its information.
Below is a general international size guide for women.
Below is a general international size guide for junior.
Size 1 measures for 6 months to 1 years old (8+ kg) 65-75cm
Size 2 measures for 2 to 3 years old (11+ kg) 75-85cm
Size 3 measures for 4 to 5 years old (15+ kg) 85-95cm
Size 4 measures for 6 to 7 years old (20+ kg) 95-105cm
Size 5 measures for 8 to 9 years old (25+ kg) 105-115cm
Size 6 measures for 10 to 11 years old (F) 10 years old (M) (30+ kg) 115-125cm
Size 7 measures for 12 to 13 years old (F) 11 years old (M) (35+ kg) 125-135cm
Size 8 measures for 14 to 15 years old (F) 12 years old (M) (40+ kg) 135-145cm
HOW TO MEASURE
Use a tape measure to measure yourself (in inches), holding the tape securely around the 3 key points.
To achieve an accurate measurement we recommend you take these measurements whilst wearing minimal clothing.
- BUST Measure over the fullest area of your bust & straight around your back.
- WAIST Measure over the natural waistline; all around the point where your body can bend sideway.
- HIP Measure at the fullest part of your hip ensuring the tape is straight.
With 180 degree stretch coverage, this material can be expanded for maximum fitness's usage while retaining the garment's shape.
With customised fit, this flexible feature can be adjusted to suit every movement while still remaining true to garment's shape.
Designed to promote ventilation to keep you cool and dry, even when the weather is warm.
Be it molded or removable bra paddings, this support allows you to opt for added shape, additional layer of protection and comfort.
The next level of stretch where the fabric expands in every direction to enhance your full range of motion, while maintaining the garment's shape over time.
Stands up to chlorine, salt, sunscreen and oil - resists pilling, snagging and colour loss while preserving the garment's shape.
Staying cool and refreshed - sweat never stood a chance with this fabric, keeping them off the skin and out of mind for optimal performance.
A unique technology in nano-structure ― helping air to circulate and consumer may stay cool and dry every step of the way, for optimal performance.
PRODUCT CARE FOR SWIMWEAR
FUNFIT strongly recommends that you always rinse immediatelyafter use.
Do follow this guide to extend the lifespan of your delicate swimwear.
- Pre-wash with 1 teaspoon of salt in cold water, to prolong colour.
- Take out removable paddings & unfasten all buckles, before wash.
- Best to hand wash. Gentle machine wash in cool or lukewarm water.
- When using machine, wash inside out in a garment bag, with similar colours.
- Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Do not squeeze too hard. Do not soak or leave it wet.
- Spin dry to remove excess water.
- Avoid direct sunlight. Hang inside out, in the shade to dry.
- Avoid rough surfaces like rocks, which will damage the fabric.
FUNFIT will replace defective garments caused by imperfect manufacturing.
However, we will not accept responsibility for damage caused by improper care.
- We use the best dyes available, however we cannot guarantee complete colour fastness on some fashion colours.
- Be careful not to wear light coloured clothing over wet swimwear. Some shades may bleed or transfer when wet.
- We recommend that you do not wear your swimsuit in spa baths, as it could cause damage to your swimsuit.
- Fake tanning products will mark and damage swimwear. FUNFIT recommends taking extra care when using these products and always ensure they are completely dry before they come in contact with your swimwear.
Some sunscreen lotions and tanning oils may mark or damage swimwear, hence you are highly recommended to rinse immediately after use.
QUESTIONS? FUNFIT team is always ready and waiting to answer your questions about our products! Just send us an email at email@example.com and we'll be in touch!