FABRIC & SIZE GUIDE
A unique technology in nano-structure ― helping air to circulate and consumer may stay cool and dry every step of the way.
Designed to promote ventilation to keep you cool and dry, even when the weather is warm.
The next level of stretch where the fabric expands in every direction to enhance your full range of motion, while maintaining the garment's shape over time.
Stands up to chlorine, salt, sunscreen and oil - resists pilling, snagging and colour loss while preserving the garment's shape.
INTERNATIONAL SIZE CHART
PRODUCT CARE FOR SWIMWEAR
FUNFIT strongly recommends that you rinse immediately after use.
- After each use, hand wash in cool or lukewarm water with mild detergent or liquid soap.
- Do not dry clean, machine wash or tumble dry. Do not soak, bleach, use harsh detergents or iron.
- Do not wring; just squeeze gently to get rid of excess moisture.
- Drip-dry out of direct sunlight and do not leave your wet swimwear rolled up.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may damage the swimwear fabric.
- We recommend that you do not wear your swimsuit in spa baths, as it could cause damage to your swimsuit. Please also note that prolonged UV exposure may bleach or deteriorate the colour and fabric of your swimwear.
- Avoid direct contact between your swimwear and any oil substances, e.g. suntan lotion and cosmetic products.
- Be careful not to wear light-coloured clothing over your wet swimsuit, as certain shades may bleed or transfer when wet.
FUNFIT will replace defective garments caused by imperfect manufacturing.
However, we will not accept responsibility for damage caused by improper care.
- We use the best dyes available, however we cannot guarantee complete colour fastness on some fashion colours.
- Be careful not to wear light coloured clothing over wet swimwear. Some shades may bleed or transfer when wet.
- We recommend that you do not wear your swimsuit in spa baths, as it could cause damage to your swimsuit.
- Fake tanning products will mark and damage swimwear. FUNFIT recommends taking extra care when using these products and always ensure they are completely dry before they come in contact with your swimwear.
- Some sunscreen lotions and tanning oils may mark or damage swimwear, hence you are highly recommended to rinse immediately after use.
QUESTIONS? FUNFIT team is always ready and waiting to answer your questions about our products! Just send us an email at [email protected] and we'll be in touch!