Flat measurements (before stretch)
Size S (UK 6) measures for bust cup A - B, 12" under bust, 12" length
Size M (UK 8) measures for bust cup A - C, 12.5" under bust, 12.25" length
Size L (UK 10) measures for bust cup B - C, 13" under bust, 12.5" length
Size XL (UK 12) measures for bust cup B - D, 13.5" under bust, 12.75" length
Size XXL (UK 14) measures for bust cup C - E, 14" under bust, 13" length
Size 3XL (UK 16) measures for bust cup C - E, 14.5" under bust, 13.25" length
Model is 172cm / 5'8". Her bust size is 36B and wearing a size M (Medium).
Click to view more about product.
Do follow this guide to extend the lifespan of your delicate active gear.
- Pre-wash with 1 teaspoon of salt in cold water, to prolong colour.
- Take out removable paddings & unfasten all buckles, before wash.
- Best to hand wash. Gentle machine wash in cool or lukewarm water.
- When using machine, wash inside out in a garment bag, with similar colours.
Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
Do not squeeze too hard. Do not soak or leave it wet.
- Spin dry to remove excess water.
- Avoid direct sunlight. Hang inside out, in the shade to dry.
- Avoid rough surfaces like rocks, which will damage the fabric.
Note: Always rinse immediately after use.
Caution on active gear: FUNFIT uses high quality dyes on our apparel, however we cannot guarantee complete colour fastness on some fashion colours. Be careful not to wear light coloured clothing over wet active wear. Some shades may bleed or transfer when wet. We recommend that you do not wear your active gear in spa baths, as it could cause damage to your apparels.